The gas mains system must comply with local regulations.
• The paragraph on "national legislation reference" shows the
local legislation specific to the country of destination.
• Should there be no information regarding your country of
interest, ask for further details from the installer.
• The connection of the hob to the gas mains network or gas
cylinder must be done using a rigid copper or steel pipe with
parts that comply with local standards, or using a flexible
stainless steel pipe with continuous surfaces that comply with
local standards. The flexible metallic pipe should be no longer
than 2 linear metres.
• Before connecting the pipe with the rubber part (A), insert
the seal (B) provided, that complies with EN 549.
Warning: if you use a stainless steel flexible pipe, it must be
installed in such a way that it does not come into contact with
moving cabinetry like drawers or kitchen cupboards and passes at
a point free of obstacles where it can be examined in its entirety.
• After connecting to the gas mains, use soap and water to
check there are no leaks.
The electrical connections must comply with local
• Information on the voltage and power absorbed are shown on
the serial no. plaque.
• The appliance must be earthed by law.
• When installing the appliance you must make sure there is a
multipolar switch with contact opening equal or greater than
• If necessary, the power cable must be replaced exclusively
with a cable that is identical to the original one provided
(H05V2V2-F T90°C or H05RR-F type). Please contact the
Customer Care Centre.
• Do not use extension cables.
• The manufacturer declines all responsibility for damage
to persons, pets or goods as a result of failure to comply
with the regulations above.