Sizes and installation measurements (mm)
NOTE: If a hood is installed above the hob, read
the instructions for fitting the hood where it
indicates the correct distances to be complied
• The cooktop has to be set into a work top
between 20 - 40 mm deep.
• The distance between the lower face of the
glass ceramic hob and the cupboard or
separating panel must comply with the sizes
shown in diagram "A".
• If a column unit has to be installed next to
the cooktop, leave a distance of at least
100mm from the edge of the cooktop.
• Cut an opening in the worktop as per the
dimensions indicated in the enclosed product
• Apply the supplied gasket around the cooktop
(unless it has already been installed), after cleaning
In order to prevent the electronic circuits overheating
and becoming damaged, we recommend the
• do not install the cooktop near a dishwasher
or washing machine, to prevent the
electronic circuits coming into contact with
steam or moisture which could damage them.