Safeguarding the environment
The packaging material is 100% recyclable and is
labelled with the recycling symbol
identifies it as a kind of material to be sent to local
waste disposal centres.
This appliance is marked according to the
European Directive 2002/96/EC, Waste Electrical
and Electronic Equipment (WEEE).
By ensuring that this product is disposed of
correctly, you will help prevent potentially negative
consequences for the environment and human
on the product or on the
documents accompanying the product indicates
that this appliance should not be treated as
household waste. Instead, it should be handed
over to the applicable collection point for the
recycling of electrical and electronic equipment.
Disposal must be carried out in accordance with
local environmental regulations for waste disposal.
For more detailed information on treatment,
recovery and recycling of this product, contact
your local authority, the household waste disposal
service or the shop where you purchased the
This hob was designed, built and marketed in
• the safety requirements in the "Gas" CEE
• the safety requirements in the "Low Voltage"
CEE Directive 73/23
• the protection requirements of the "EMC" CEE
• the requirements in CEE Directive 93/68.
• this hob can come into contact with food and
complies with CEE Directive 89/109.
• Improper use of the pan supports can scratch
the hob surface. Avoid placing them, or dragging
them if unprotected by rubber stoppers.
• On glass surfaces, do not use:
- Cast iron griddles, terracotta pots or pans.
- Heat convectors (e.g. metal netting).
- Two burners for cooking with one pan (e.g.
• In the event of prolonged usage, additional
ventilation may be required (opening a window
or increasing the suction strength of the hood).
• Keep children away from the hob when it is on
and don't let them play with the buttons or any
other part of the appliance.
• The rubber protection stoppers under the grills
could be swallowed by small children and cause
• After removing the pan supports, make sure
that all the rubber stoppers are in place on the
• Each time you finish using the hob, always
check that the control buttons are in the
off position and shut off the tap to the gas
mains or cylinder.
• Do not obstruct the air vents at the back of the
appliance in any way.