2 electrolux gas cooktops burners
Description of the burner
3. flame safeguard sensor
• An authorised person must install this appliance and
MUST provide a certificate of compliance. This
certificate should be retained along with purchase
• Before using the appliance, ensure that all packing
materials are removed from the appliance.
• In order to avoid any potential hazard, the installation
instructions in this booklet, and any labels on the
appliance must be followed.
• Ensure that all specified vents, openings and air spaces
are not blocked.
• Where the appliance is built into a benchtop, the
benchtop material must be capable of withstanding 85°C.
• Ensure that the duplicate rating label (in the instruction
pack) is attached to a readily accessible adjacent
surface, so that the cooktop can be easily identified in
the case of a service call.
• Servicing MUST only be carried out by authorised
• To maintain safe operation, it is recommended that the
product be inspected every five years by an authorised
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by an
authorised service person in order to avoid a hazard.
• Always ensure the appliance is turned off
• This appliance contains aluminium fittings.
• Do not use steam cleaners as this may cause moisture
• Always clean the appliance immediately after
• Do not place burner bodies and caps in a dishwasher.
• Do not place burners in a dishwasher.
5. ignition spark plug
• In order to avoid a fire, this appliance must be kept clean.
• Pot handles should be turned away from the front of the
• For maximum stability, ensure pots and pans are centrally
• Keep all air vents clear of obstructions on the underside of
• Remove stickers and film from the glass ceramic or
• The glass ceramic can be damaged by objects falling
• The edge of the glass ceramic can be damaged by being
• Cookware made of cast iron, stainless steel or with
• Spillage from cookware can burn onto the glass ceramic
• Do not use the cooking zones with empty cookware or
• To avoid damaging cookware and glass ceramics, do not
• Do not allow large cookware to overhang the appliance
• Do not allow cooking pots or pans to intrude into the area
• Ensure burner bodies and trivets are properly located.
Do not use caustic based cleaners.
build up on electrical components.
any food spillage.
tips and information
bench to avoid spillage accidents.
located on the trivets.
stainless steel surfaces before using the appliance.
knocked by the cookware.
damaged bottoms can scratch the glass ceramic if pushed
or pulled across the surface.
or stainless steel and should be removed at the earliest
allow saucepans or frying pans to boil dry.
onto adjacent bench top. This will cause scorching to the
bench top surface.
which is close to the controls.