C O N T E N T S 1. GENERAL NOTES 2. HOW DOES GAS BURNER OPERATE 3. COMPONENTS SPECIFICATION 3.1 City gas accessories 4. TOOLS 5. REPAIR PROCESS 5.1 Remove the dirty oil from nozzle 5.2 Remove the gas valve 6.
1. GENERAL NOTES 1.1 WARNING: For models which connect to mains electrical power, before exposing any of the internal electrical wiring the appliance must be disconnected from electrical power by unplugging the service cord from the electrical outlet. For models which connect to battery power, before exposing any of the internal electrical wiring the appliance must be remove the battery also.
2. HOW DOES GAS BURNER OPERATE 1. Gas tank 2. Low pressure regulator (Safety warning: Do not use high pressure regulator) 3. Flexible rubber hose or copper tube 4. Elbow coupling gas with fibre washer (Warning: Do not use regular rubber washer) 5.
Gas from the tank (1) is released from the low pressure regulator (2) into the hose or tube (3), travelling pass the elbow coupling to the valve (4). To ignite the burner, press down and turn the safety valve (5) counter- clockwise simultaneously.
- Screw, M4x0.7x10 IP - Screw, M4x0.7x18 H - Screw, M3x12T + B stainless - Screw, #6/32 x 9 PPZF - Screw, #8 x ½ T+ Z 4. TOOLS Socket Spanner 7 - Nut spinner No. 7 - Philip / Flat screw driver - Spanner No.
4. Remove burner mount retaining screws, 2 screws per burner and 4 on the wok burner (2.5mm Torque Screwdriver required). 5. For models with a separate button ignition system, remove the switch button and ignition pack retaining nut. Alternatively, lift the hob sufficiently to access and release the ignition leads and battery supply cable from the ignition pack.
• Switch harness assembly and low voltage wiring. • Ignition spark plug and lead assemblies. These are fastened to the burner bases by retaining clips, located on the underside of the burner base. • Ignition pack. For models without a separate ignition switch this is clipped to the base or attached with double sided adhesive.
7. CONVERSION DETAILS The appliance is convertible between Natural Gas & LP. Procedure 1. Turn off gas supply to appliance. 2. Disconnect appliance from electrical power. 3. Remove the trivets and the burner caps & distributors. 4. Remove the existing injectors and replace with the injectors shown in the table below. 5.
MODEL - ELECTROLUX EHT 71223X 76SS POWER PARTS LIST UNIT CODE NO PART NAME (PCS) TH-0008/NB CAST IRON WOK ADAPTOR-01270012 TH-0008/NA CAST IRON STAND(SQ)-0127001237 TH-0005/UC GENERATOR COVER (ALSTAR) TH-0005/UE BATTERY BOX COVER (ALSTAR) TH-0005/ZY SPARKER CLIP (DEFENDI) TH-0006/ZH B/CAP TRIPLE CROWN INNER MATT...
DEFENDI INLET NUT TH-0004/LA BICONIC RING TH-0012/AA GAS HOB BASE LINING EH-0161/AB BURBLE SHEET:880 X 580 X 10MM H2-0202/CD GUARANTEE CARD: ELECTROLUX XH-0001/GA BATTERY STICKER (XINBAO HOB) TH-0019/AE HOB POLYFOAM-ELECTROLUX-NICKY TH-0019/DA TRIPLE CROWN TOP PACK FOAM TH-0019/DB DEFENDI TOP PACK FOAM...
10. TROUBLE SHOOTING Fault Possible cause Remedy Burner will not light even -Gas supply valve turned off -Turn on gas supply to appliance though the spark plug is -Control knob not on -Turn knob on working -Wrong knob turned -Ensure the knob you are turning correspond to the burner you want to light -Port blockage in ignition...