• A nauthorisedpersonmustinstallthisapplianceand
mUST provide a Certificate of Compliance.
• B eforeusingtheappliance,ensurethatallpacking
materials are removed from the appliance.
• I nordertoavoidanypotentialhazard,theinstallation
appliance must be followed.
• E nsurethatallspecifiedvents,openingsandair
spaces are not blocked.
• W heretheapplianceisbuiltintoabenchtop,
the benchtop material must be capable of
• E nsurethattheduplicateratinglabel(inthe
instruction pack) is attached to a readily accessible
• S ervicingMUSTonlybecarriedoutby
• T omaintainsafeoperation,itisrecommendedthatthe
• I fthesupplycordisdamaged,itmustbereplacedby
persons in order to avoid a hazard.
• A lwaysensuretheapplianceisturnedoff
• T hisappliancecontainsaluminiumfittings.
Do not use caustic based cleaners.
• D onotusesteamcleanersasthismaycausemoisture
build up on electrical components.
• A lwayscleantheapplianceimmediatelyafter
any food spillage.
• R efertopage10forcareandcleaninginstructionsfor
stainless/ ceramic hob panel.
uSInG Your CooKtop
Each burner is controlled by a control knob. the markings
on the control panel indicate which burner the knob
Dual wok burner
NOTE! Gas controls turn anticlockwise from 'OFF' and have
mains powered ignition. When the appliance has been
will release sparks to all burners.
• I fburnerdoesnotlightwithin5seconds,turnknob
• B urnersMUSTbeoperatedbetween'HIGH'and
'LoW' settings only.
possible for approximately 5 seconds. If the flame goes out
this time holding it down with slightly more force for the
same length of time.
the height of the flame can be varied by turning the control
knob toward the
NOTE! When the wok burner is turned to low only the
small inner ring stays lit. This is a normal function of
the dual wok burner to provide a very low power
directly to the burner with a hand held ignition source.