Filling up with rinse aid
With rinse aid the rinsing water drains away better and so you get smear free,
gleaming dishes and clear glasses.
If you do not use 3in1 detergent, fill up with rinse aid:
– Before using the dishwasher for the first time.
– If when starting a dishwashing cycle the message REFILL RINSE AID is dis
Use only special rinse aid for dishwashers
and no other liquid detergents.
1. Open the door.
The rinse aid compartment is located on
the inside of the dishwasher door.
2. Press the release button on the rinse aid
3. Open the cover.
4. Pour rinse aid in slowly right up to the bro
ken "max" line;
this corresponds to a volume of approx.
140 ml when full.
5. Press the lid shut until it clicks into place.
6. Wipe up any spilt rinse aid with a cloth.
Otherwise there will be too much foam
Prior to using for the first time