The drain hose must not be kinked, crushed or
• Connecting the drain hose:
maximum permitted height above the bottom
edge of the appliance: 60 cm.
• Extension hoses are available from your dealer
or from our Customer Care Department. To
ensure that the function of the appliance is
not impeded, the internal diameter of exten
sion hoses must be 19 mm.
• The total length including extension hoses
must not exceed 4 metres.
Sink outlet connection
• The outlet of the drain hose (ø 19 mm) fits all commonly available sink outlet types.
The outer diameter of the sink outlet connection must be at least 15 mm.
• The drain hose must be fixed to the sink outlet connection using the hose clamp sup
Anti flood system
For protection from water damage, the dishwasher is equipped with a anti flood sys
In the event of a fault, the safety valve in the water inlet hose immediately interrupts
the supply of water to the appliance.
Details about the voltage, type of supply and the fuses required are to be found on the rating
plate. The rating plate is located on the right hand inner edge of the dishwasher door.
To isolate the dishwasher from the mains, pull out the mains plug.
– Safety standards require the appliance to be earthed. The manufacturer accepts no liabili
ty for failure to observe the above safety precautions.
– The plug must be accessible after the appliance has been installed.
Connecting the dishwasher