The dishes are not clean
The dishes are wet and dull
There are streaks, milky spots or a bluish coating
on glasses and dishes
Water drops have dried onto glasses and dishes • Increase rinse aid dosing.
If after all these checks, the problem persists, contact your local Service Force Centre.
Electrical connection - Voltage
- Overall power - Fuse
Water supply pressure
Hints for test institutes
Testing in accordance with EN 60704 must be carried out with appliance fully loaded and
using the test programme (see "Washing programmes").
Test in accordance with EN 50242 must be carried out when the salt container and rinse
aid dispenser have been filled with salt and rinse aid respectively and using the test pro-
gramme (see "Washing programmes").
Amount of detergent required:
The wash results are not satisfactory
• The wrong washing programme has been se-
• The dishes are arranged in such a way as to
• The spray arms do not rotate freely due to
• The filters in the base of the washing com-
• Too little or no detergent has been used.
• Where there are limescales deposits on the
• The drain hose connection is not correct.
• The salt container cap is not properly closed.
• Rinse aid was not used.
• The rinse aid dispenser is empty.
• Decrease rinse aid dosing.
• The detergent may be the cause. Contact the
Width - height - depth (cm)
Information on the electrical connection is given on the rating
plate on the inner edge of the dishwasher's door
Minimum - Maximum (MPa)
Full load: 11 standard place settings
27,5 g (Type B)
stop water reaching all parts of the surface.
The baskets must not be overloaded.
incorrect arrangement of the load.
partment are dirty or incorrectly positioned.
dishes; the salt container is empty or the in-
correct level of the water softener has been
detergent manufacturer's consumer care line.
54,6 x 75,9 x 55,6
0,05 - 0,8