2. Add the rinse aid in the container. The
maximum level for filling is indicated by
The dispenser holds about 110 ml of rinse
aid, which is sufficient for between 16 and
40 dishwashing cycles, depending upon
the dosage setting.
3. Ensure that the lid is closed after every re-
Clean up any rinse aid spilt during filling with
an absorbent cloth to avoid excess foaming
during the next wash.
Adjusting the dosage of rinse aid
According to the finish and drying results obtained, adjust the dose of rinse aid by means
of the 6 position selector (position 1= minimum dosage, position 6= maximum dosage).
The dose is factory set in position 4.
Increase the dose if there are drops of water or lime
spots on the dishes after washing.
Reduce it if there are sticky whitish streaks on the
dishes or a bluish film on glassware or knife blades.
• Check if it's necessary to refill with dishwasher salt or rinse aid.
• Load cutlery and dishes into the dishwasher.
• Fill with dishwasher detergent.
• Select a wash programme suitable for the cutlery and dishes.
• Start the wash programme.