• Keep children well away from the dishwasher when the door is open.
• Check your dishwasher for any transport damage. Never connect a damaged machine.
If your dishwasher is damaged contact your supplier.
• All packaging must be removed before use.
• Any electrical and plumbing work required to install this appliance must be carried out
by a qualified and competent person.
• For safety reasons it is dangerous to alter the specifications or attempt to modify this
product in any way.
• Never use the dishwasher if the electrical supply cable and water hoses are damaged; or
if the control panel, work top or plinth area are damaged such that the inside of the
appliance is freely accessible. Contact your local Service Force centre, in order to avoid
• All sides of the dishwasher must never be drilled to prevent damage to hydraulic and
For electrical and water connection carefully follow the instructions given in specific para-
Ceiling spray arm