If you decide to turn back to the use of standard detergent system we advise that you:
1. Deactivate the "Multitab function".
2. Fill up the salt container and the rinse aid dispenser again.
3. Adjust the water hardness setting to the highest setting and perform 1 normal washing
programme without loading any dishes.
4. Adjust the water hardness setting according to the hardness of the water in your area.
5. Adjust the rinse aid dosage.
1) The consumption values are intended as a guide and depends on the pressure and the temperature of the water
and also by the variations of the power supply and the amount of dishes.
2) During the Auto washing programme the amount of soil on the dishes is determined by how cloudy the water
is. The programme duration, water and energy consumption levels can vary; this depends upon if the appliance
is fully or partially loaded and if the dishes are lightly or heavily soiled. The temperature of the water is
automatically adjusted between 50° C and 65° C.
3) Ideal for washing a partially loaded dishwasher. This is the perfect daily programme, made to meet the needs
of a family of 4 persons who only wish to load breakfast and dinner crockery and cutlery.
4) Test programme for test institutes.
5) This programme does not require the use of detergent
Type of load
Normal soil Crockery and
(to be com-
pleted later in