In daily use
Starting a dishwashing cycle
1. Check that the spray arms can turn freely.
2. Turn the water tap on fully.
3. Close the door.
4. Select the desired cycle.
The programme progress indicators flash.
5. Press Start button.
The dishwashing cycle starts.
Interrupting or aborting a dishwashing cycle
Only interrupt a dishwashing cycle that is in progress if it is absolutely necessary.
Interrupting the dishwashing programme by opening the dishwasher door
Hot steam may escape when the door is opened. There is a risk of scalding.
1. Open the door carefully. The dishwashing cycle will stop.
2. Close the door. The cycle will continue.
Cancelling the dishwashing cycle
1. Press and hold Start button, until the programme progress indicators flash.
2. Release Start button.
3. Turn control knob to Off position.
The dishwashing cycle has been cancelled.
If you want to start a new dishwashing cycle, check whether there is any deter
gent in the dispenser.
If you simply turn the control knob to the Off position, a selected dishwashing
cycle is only interrupted, not cancelled. The cycle will recommence when the
dishwasher is turned back on again.