The drain hose must not be kinked, crushed
• Connecting the drain hose:
maximum permitted height above the
bottom edge of the appliance: 60 cm.
• Extension hoses are available from your
dealer or from our Customer Care Depart
ment. To ensure that the function of the
appliance is not impeded, the internal di
ameter of extension hoses must be 19 mm.
• The total length including extension hoses
must not exceed 4 metres.
Sink outlet connection
• The outlet of the drain hose (ø 19 mm) fits all commonly available sink outlet
types. The outer diameter of the sink outlet connection must be at least 15
• The drain hose must be fixed to the sink outlet connection using the hose
Anti flood system
For protection from water damage, the dishwasher is equipped with a anti flood
In the event of a fault, the safety valve in the water inlet hose immediately in
terrupts the supply of water to the appliance.
Details about the voltage, type of supply and the fuses required are to be found
on the rating plate. The rating plate is located on the right hand inner edge of
the dishwasher door.
To isolate the dishwasher from the mains, pull out the mains plug.
– Safety standards require the appliance to be earthed. The manufacturer ac
cepts no liability for failure to observe the above safety precautions.
– The plug must be accessible after the appliance has been installed.
Connecting the dishwasher