Dear Customer Thank you for choosing one of our high-quality products. With this appliance you will experience the perfect combination of functional de- sign and cutting edge technology. Convince yourself that our appliances are engineered to deliver the best perform- ance and control - indeed we are setting the highest standards of excellence.
Control panel Setting mode First use Set the water softener Setting manually Setting electronically Filling with dishwasher salt Filling with rinse aid Adjusting the dosage of rinse aid Daily use Loading cutlery and dishes The lower basket The cutlery basket...
Hints for test institutes Installation instructions Installation Fitting under a counter (kitchen worktop or sink) Levelling Water supply connections Water inlet hose with safety valve Water outlet hose connection Electrical connection Environment concerns Packaging material Guarantee/Customer Service Guarantee/Customer Service European Guarantee www.electrolux.com...
• Avoid opening the door whilst the appliance is in operation, hot steam may escape. • Do not take any dishes out of the dishwasher before the end of the dishwashing cycle. • After use, isolate the appliance from the power supply and turn off the water supply.
• The water in your dishwasher is not for drinking. Detergent residues may still be present in your machine. • Ensure that the door of the dishwasher is always closed when it is not being loaded or unloaded. In this way you will avoid anybody tripping over the open door and hurting themselves.
Safety information WARNING! For electrical and water connection carefully follow the instructions given in spe- cific paragraphs.
Product description Product description Upper basket Water hardness dial Salt container Detergent dispenser Rinse aid dispenser Rating plate Filters Lower spray arm Upper spray arm Worktop...
Product description This dishwasher has an internal light that turns on and off when the opening and closing of the dishwasher's door occurs. Internal light is equipped with led lamp CLASS 1 in accordance with EN 60825-1: 1994 + A1: 2002 + A2: 2001.
Control panel Control panel On/off button Programme selection buttons Delay start button Indicator lights Digital display Function buttons Programme in progress MULTITAB Salt Indicator lights Illuminates when a washing programme is set and remains illuminated for all the duration of the washing programme.
• the end of a washing programme (a zero will appear in the digital display), • the countdown of the delay start, • fault codes concerning malfunction of the dishwasher. Setting mode The appliance is in setting mode when all programme lights are illuminated.
• Remove all packaging from inside the appliance • Set the water softener • Pour 1 litre of water inside the salt container and then fill with dishwasher salt • Fill the rinse aid dispenser If you want to use combi detergent tablets such as: "3 in 1", "4 in 1", "5 in 1" etc...
Setting electronically The dishwasher is factory set at level 5. 1. Press the On/Off button. The dishwasher must be in setting mode. 2. Press simultaneously and keep pressed buttons B and C, until the lights of buttons A, B and C start flashing.
Examples: if the current level is 5, by pressing button A once, level 6 is selected. if the current level is 10, by pressing button A once, level 1 is selected. 5. To memorise the operation, switch off the dishwasher by pressing the On/Off button.
WARNING! Only use branded rinse aid for dishwashers. Never fill the rinse aid dispenser with any other substances (e.g. dishwasher clean- ing agent, liquid detergent). This would damage the appliance. Rinse aid ensures thorough rinsing, and spot and streak free drying.
Daily use • Check if it's necessary to refill with dishwasher salt or rinse aid. • Load cutlery and dishes into the dishwasher. • Fill with dishwasher detergent. • Select a wash programme suitable for the cutlery and dishes.
• Light items (plastic bowls etc.) must be loaded in the upper basket and arranged so they do not move. For washing in the dishwasher the following cutlery and dishes are not suitable: • Cutlery with wooden, horn, china or mother- of-pearls handles.
Loading cutlery and dishes The lower basket Load larger and heavily soiled dishes and pans in the lower basket. To make it easier to load larger dishes, the 2 plate racks on the right in the lower basket can be folded down. The cutlery basket WARNING! Sharp knives and other items of cutlery with sharp edges must be laid in the cutlery...
1. Place the grid insert on the cutlery basket. 2. Place forks and spoon in the cutlery basket with their handles pointing downwards. For larger utensils, such as whisks, leave off one half of the cutlery grid. The upper basket Load smaller, fragile crockery and long, sharp cutlery in the upper basket.
Loading cutlery and dishes • The cup racks can be folded up out of the way for tall crockery items. • Lay or hang wine and brandy glasses in the slots in the cup racks. • For glasses with long stems, fold the glass rack to the right, otherwise fold it away to the left.
With upper basket lowered The height of the upper basket can also be adjusted when it is loaded. Raising / lowering the upper basket: 1. Pull out the upper basket completely. 2. Holding the upper basket by the han- dle, raise it as far as it will go and then lower it vertically.
Use of detergent Fill with detergent 1. Open the lid. 2. Fill the detergent dispenser (1) with detergent. The marking indicates the dosing levels: 20 = approximately 20 g of detergent 30 = approximately 30 g of detergent. 3. All programmes with prewash need an additional detergent dose (5/10 g) that must be placed in the prewash detergent chamber (2).
Multi-tab function This appliance is equipped with the "Multi-Tab function", that allows the use of the "Multi-Tab" combi detergent tablets. These products are detergents with a combined cleaning, rinsing and salt functions. They can also contain other different agents depending on which kind of tablets you choose ("3 in 1", "4 in 1", "5 in 1"...
4. To change the setting, press button B again, the digital display indicates the new setting: 5. To memorise the operation, switch off the dishwasher by pressing the On/Off button. If you decide to turn back to the use of standard detergent system we advise that you: 1.
50° C and 65° C. 3) Ideal for washing a partially loaded dishwasher. This is the perfect daily programme, made to meet the needs of a family of 4 persons who only wish to load breakfast and dinner crockery and cutlery.
ONLY 3 seconds in which you can choose another programme or select a delay start, after which the selected programme will start automatically. Cancelling the "delay start" and / or a washing programme • To cancel a delay start in progress you have to reset the dishwasher.
• Empty the lower basket first and then the upper one; this will avoid water drip- ping from the upper basket onto the dishes in the lower one. • Water may appear on the sides and the door of the dishwasher as the stainless steel will eventually become cooler than the dishes.
Care and cleaning CAUTION! When the washing programme has finished, it is recommended that the dishwasher is unplugged and the water tap turned off. Care and cleaning Cleaning the filters The filters must be checked and cleaned from time to time. Dirty filters will degrade the washing result.
Avoid over tilting the machine during transportation. Something not working The dishwasher will not start or stops during operation. Certain problems are due to the lack of simple maintenance or oversights, which can be solved with the help of the indications described in the chart, without calling out an engineer.
Check the water drain hose connection. • Close the water tap and contact your local Service Force Centre. • The dishwasher’s door has not been properly closed. Close the door. • The main plug is not plugged in. Insert the main plug.
Something not working So that you always have these numbers at hand, we recommend you to make a note of them here: Mod. : ..... . . PNC :.
Rinse aid setting: Width - height - depth (cm) Information on the electrical connection is given on the rating plate on the inner edge of the dishwasher's door Minimum - Maximum (MPa) Place settings Full load: 12 standard place settings...
Hints for test institutes Example loading arrangements: Upper basket Lower basket with cutlery basket 1) If there are cup racks in place on the lefthand side or the cutlery tray is in place, remove them. 2) If necessary, you can remove the cup racks on the lefthand side and/or the beer glass holder. Cutlery basket...
Installation instructions Installation WARNING! Any electrical and/or plumbing work required to install this appliance should be carried out by a qualified electrician and/or plumber or competent person. Remove all packaging before positioning the machine. If possible, position the machine next to a water tap and a drain. Fitting under a counter (kitchen worktop or sink) By removing the machine's worktop, you can install it under a close fitting sink unit or a pre-existing top, providing the dimensions of the recess correspond to...
The water inlet hose must not be kinked, crushed, or entangled when it is being connected. The dishwasher features fill and drain hoses which can be turned either to the left or the right to suit the installation by means of the locknut.
to new pipes or pipes which have not been used for a long time, you should run the water for a few minutes before connecting the inlet hose. DO NOT use connection hoses which have previously been used for an old appliance.
When connecting the drain hose to an under sink trap spigot, the entire plastic membrane (A) must be removed. Failure to remove all the membrane will result in food particles building up over time eventually blocking the dishwasher drain hose spigot.
Electrical connection WARNING! Safety standards require the appliance to be earthed. Prior to using the appliance for the first time, ensure that the rated voltage and type of supply on the rating plate match that of the supply where the appliance is to be installed.
Environment concerns The symbol on the product or on its packaging indicates that this product may not be treated as household waste. Instead it should be taken to the appropriate collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. By en- suring this product is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent potential negative consequences for the environment and human health, which could otherwise be caused by inappropriate waste handling of this product.
Guarantee/Customer Service Standard guarantee conditions We, AEG-Electrolux , undertake that if within 12 months of the date of the purchase this AEG-Electrolux appliance or any part thereof is proved to be defective by reason only of faulty workmanship or materials, we will, at our option repair or replace the same FREE OF CHARGE for labour, materials or carriage on condition that: •...
European Guarantee This appliance is guaranteed by Electrolux in each of the countries listed at the back of this user manual, for the period specified in the appliance guarantee or otherwise by law. If you move from one of these countries to another of the coun-...
• The appliance is installed and used in accordance with instructions issued by Electrolux and is only used within the home, i.e. is not used for commercial purposes. • The appliance is installed in accordance with all relevant regulations in force within your new country of residence.
Mägenwil Gerbičeva ulica 98, 1000 Ljubljana Electrolux Slovakia s.r.o., Electrolux Domáce spo- trebiče SK, Seberíniho 1, 821 03 Bratislava Electrolux Service, S:t Görans- gatan 143, S-105 45 Stock- holm Tarlabaşı caddesi no : 35 Taksim İstanbul 129090 Москва, Олимпийский проспект,...