The ULTRA WASH soil removal system gives you sparkling
clean dishes, while using less energy and time. The ULTRA
WASH soil removal system includes:
A heavy-duty grinder that acts as a food disposer to grind
and dispose of large food particles,
How the ULTRA WASH soil removal system
1. Load the dishwasher. Remove bones, large chunks or
burned-on food. No rinsing is necessary. Any remaining
food soil will be ground up and disposed clown the
drain with the rinse water.
2. Hot water fills the dishwasher to a level near the bottom
of the overfill protection float.
3. The Water Heat indicator glows and the dishwasher
pauses while the water is heated.
4. When the water reaches the proper temperature, the
Water Heat indicator turns off and the cycle countdown
5. Detergent from the detergent dispenser is dispensed at
the correct cycle times and hot water is pumped
through the ULTRA WASH pump.
6. Hot water and detergent sprays against the soiled
surfaces of the load and removes food particles.
7. Food soil is held in an accumulating
8. Food soil is disposed down the drain with the wash
9. Fresh, hot water enters the dishwasher and sprays on
the dishes. The rinse water is then pumped through the
ULTRA WASH soil removal system and remaining soil is
10.The food soil that is held in the ULTRA WASH soil
removal system is disposed down the drain with the
11.The final rinse water is heated. The rinse aid is added to
the water for the final rinse to prepare the dishes for