Before using your dishwasher, remove all hang tags,
temporary labels, and packaging materials. Read this
entire Use and Care Guide. You will find important safety
information and useful operating tips.
Electrical Shock Hazard
Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
Do not remove ground prong.
Do not use an adapter.
Do not use an extension cord.
Failure to follow these instructions can result in
death, fire, or electrical shock.
A power supply of 120 volts, 60 Hz AC, 15 or 20 amps, is
1. Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
2. Scrape large food soil and hard items (toothpicks or
bones) from dishes.
3. Properly load the dishwasher. (See "Loading Your
Dishwasher.") Make sure nothing prevents the spray
arm(s) from spinning freely.
4. Add detergent and check the rinse aid dispenser. Add
rinse aid if needed. (See "Using Your Dishwasher.")
5. Push door firmly closed. The door latches
Run hot water at the sink where you will
until water is hot. (See
"Dishwasher Efficiency Tips.") Turn off the water and
hook the dishwasher to the faucet. (See "Connecting
Your Dishwasher.") Turn on the hot water.
6. Press the desired cycle and option selections. (See
"Using Your Dishwasher.") Turn the Cycle Control knob
to the desired cycle to start.