¸i :i il:ii
• You should routinely remove and clean the burner
cap. Always clean the burner cap after a spill-over.
Keeping the burner cap clean prevents improper
ignition and an uneven flame.
• For the proper flow of gas and ignition of the
burner, do not allow spills, food, cleaning
or any other material to enter the gas
• Gas must flow freely through the gas tube
opening for the burner to light properly. You must
keep this area free of any soil and protect it from
boilovers or spillovers. Always keep the burner
cap in place whenever a surface burner is in use.
• Let the cooktop cool before cleaning.
• Do not use oven cleaners, bleach, or rust
• Do not obstruct the flow of combustion
• Be careful not to allow moisture to collect in the
control areas. Moisture can cause the ignitor
switches to fail.
• Occasionally check the burner flames for proper
size and shape as
shown. A good flame
is blue in color. If the
flames are uneven, you
may need to clean the
burner cap ...................................................... C ontoured
continued on next page