NOTE: M akesuretheclockis setto thecorrect
timeof day.(See"Setting theclock"inthe "Using
YourRange" s ection.)
Press AUTO CLEAN.
This will automatically
set a 31/_-hour
NOTE: There will be a 30-minute cool-down
1/_ hour before the cycle is over.
2. Set the cleaning time (optional).
If you want a Self-Cleaning cycle longer or
shorter than 3½ hours, use the hour and minute
pads to set the cleaning time you want. Press
the "up" (A) or "down" (V) pad(s) until a time
between 2½-41/_hours shows on the display.
• Use 2½ hours for light soil.
• Use 3½-41/_hours for average to heavy soil.
3. Start the oven.
The door will lock as soon as you press
(example shows 4½-hour
4. After Self-Cleaning cycle ends and the oven
reaches normal baking/roasting
LOCK'D goes off and the door unlocks.
5. After the oven cools to room temperature, wipe
off any residue or ash
with a damp cloth or
sponge. If needed,
touch up spots with a
mildly abrasive cleanser
or cleaning sponge.
on next page