the base grille
To remove the base grille:
1. Open the refrigerator door.
2. Grasp the grille with both hands.
3. Push down on the top edge of the grille to release
the top clips.
4. Tilt the grille toward you to release the bottom clips.
5. Pull grille away from the refrigerator.
NOTE: Do not remove the Tech Sheet fastened behind
To replace the base grille:
1. Line up the edges of the grille with the outside edges
of the cabinet.
2. Roll the grille toward you.
3. Place lower clips in the openings in the metal panel.
4. Roll the grille toward the cabinet until the top clips
snap into place.
5. Close the refrigerator door.
See cleaning instructions
for defrost pan and
condenser coils on page 17.
Unplug the refrigerator
leading to it at the main power
a light bulb shield.
Failure to do so could result in death or
refrigerator from power supply.
2. Reach behind Control Panel to remove bulb.
3. Replace with a 40-watt appliance bulb.
4. Reconnect refrigerator to power supply.