The utility compartment
and tray slide from one side to
the other for more flexible storage. The tray fits on
either side of the utility compartment
or partially under-
neath it. Experiment
and find the positions that work
best for you.
To adjust the utility
1. Lift the front slightly.
2. Slide to desired position.
3. Lower front to lock into place.
Adjust the shelves to match the way you use your
refrigerator. Glass shelves are strong enough to hold
bottles, milk, and other heavy food items.
To remove a shelf:
1. Remove items from shelf.
2. Tilt shelf up at front.
3. Lift shelf at back.
4. Pull shelf straight out.
To replace a shelf:
1. Guide the rear shelf hooks into the slots in the shelf
supports on the back liner wall.
2. Tilt front of shelf up until hooks drop into slots.
3. Lower front of shelf to a level position.
NOTE: Glass shelves are heavy. Handle them
the EZ-TRACKTM SPILLGUARD'"
The EZ-TRACK shelf slides from side to side for more
flexible storage in your refrigerator.
To slide shelf side to side:
1. Lift slightly on shelf front.
2. Slide to desired location.
3. Lower shelf front to level position.
NOTE: You do not have to remove small items from
the shelf before moving it side to side. You may need
to remove larger items.
then slide to new location.