To remove the shelf:
1. Remove all items from the shelf.
2. Hold back of shelf with one hand.
3. Lift front of shelf to 45" angle.
4. Lower shelf slightly to release shelf from upper
channel of track. Then pull shelf straight out.
NOTE: Shelf is heavy. Make sure you use both hands
when removing shelf.
Hold with both hands and lift front to 45" angle.
To remove shelf track:
1. Lift both sides of track slightly.
2. Pull track straight out.
To replace shelf track:
1. Guide track hooks into the shelf support slots on the
back wall of the cabinet.
NOTE: Make sure both track hooks are in slots and
that the slots are parallel to each other.
2. Push track backward and down.
3. Check that track is completely seated in the shelf
1. Hold shelf at front and back.
2. Tilt front of shelf up to a 45" angle to track.
3. Insert both rear shelf slides into upper channel
4. Lower front of shelf to a level position.
NOTE: Make sure both rear shelf slides are securely in
the track before letting go of shelf.
Hold both sides and lift up and out.
Insert rear shelf