Care & Cleaning
CARE AND CLEANING OF STAINLESS STEEL
Special care and cleaning are required for maintaining the appearance of stainless parts.
Please refer to the table provided at the beginning of the General Care & Cleaning
section in this Use & Care Manual.
TO REMOVE AND REPLACE OVEN DOOR
1. Open the door to the fully opened position.
2. Pull up the lock located on each hinge support toward front of range. You may have to
apply a little upward pressure on the lock to pull it up.
3. Grasp the door by the sides, pull the bottom of the door up and toward you to disengage
the hinge supports.
Keep pulling the bottom of the door toward you while rotating the top of the door toward
the appliance to completely disengage the hinge levers.
4. Proceed in reverse to re-install the door. Make sure the hinge supports are fully engaged
before unlocking the hinge levers.
Lock in normal
SPECIAL DOOR CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Most oven doors contain glass that can break.
Read the following recommendations:
1. Do not close the oven door until all the oven racks are fully in place.
2. Do not hit the glass with pots, pans, or any other object.
3. Scratching, hitting, jarring or stressing the glass may weaken its structure causing an
increased risk of breakage at a later time.
Removal of the Oven Door
for door removal
HINGE SLOT - Door removed
from the appliance