An interior oven light will turn on automatically when the oven door is opened. The oven
light may be turned on when the door is closed by using the oven light switch located on
the control panel.
The lamp is covered with a glass shield. The glass shield can be remove to be cleaned
manually or to change the oven light.
THIS GLASS SHIELD MUST BE IN PLACE WHENEVER THE OVEN IS IN USE.
To replace the light bulb:
CAUTION: BE SURE THE OVEN IS COOL.
1. Turn the power off at the main source.
2. Wear a leather-faced glove for protection against possible broken
3. To remove the glass shield, pull the back side of the shield toward
the inside of the oven in a manner to lift it up from the oven side.
4. The glass shield should come out easily by pushing a little toward
front of the wall oven.
5. Replace halogen light appliance bulb taking care to not touch the
bulb. Touching the halogen bulb with bare fingers can damage it
and also burn it.
6. To replace glass shield, proceed in reverse.
BROILER PAN CLEANING TIPS
To make cleaning easier, line the bottom of the broiler pan with aluminum foil. DO
NOT cover the broiler grid with foil.
To prevent grease from baking on, remove the broiler pan from the oven as soon as
cooking is completed. Use hot pads because the broiler pan is extremely hot. Pour
off grease. Soak the pan in HOT, soapy water.
Clean the broiler pan as soon as possible after each use. If necessary, use soap-
filled steel wool pads. Heavy scouring may scratch the grid.
Care & Cleaning
of glass shield
and remove it.