To reduce the risk of tipping of the appliance. The appliance must be
secured by properly installed anti tip device. To check if devices are installed properly open
the oven door and verify that the anti-tip devices are engaged. See installation instructions.
• Do not leave children alone—Children should not be left alone or unattended in the area
where an appliance is in use. They should never be allowed to sit or stand on any part of
• DO NOT TOUCH INTERIOR OVEN ELEMENTS OR INTERIOR SURFACES OF THE
WALL OVEN UNTIL THEY HAVE COOLED. The oven heating elements may be hot even
though the elements are dark in color. Areas near the elements may become hot enough
to cause burns. During and after use, do not touch, or let clothing or other flammable
materials touch these areas until they have had sufficient time to cool. Among these areas
are the oven vent openings, the surfaces near these openings, oven door and window.
• Wear Proper Apparel—Loose-fitting or hanging garments should never be worn while using
the appliance. Do not let clothing or other flammable materials contact hot surfaces.
Never use your appliance for warming or heating the room.
• Do Not Use Water or Flour on Grease Fires—Smother the fire with a pan lid, or use baking
soda, a dry chemical or foam-type extinguisher.
• When heating fat or grease, watch it closely. Fat or grease may catch fire if allowed to
become too hot.
• Use Only Dry Pot holders—Moist or damp pot holders on hot surfaces may result in burns
from steam. Do not let the pot holders touch the hot heating elements. Do not use a towel
or other bulky cloth instead of a pot holder.
• Do Not Heat Unopened Food Containers—Build-up of pressure may cause the container
to burst and result in injury.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING YOUR OVEN
• Use Care When Opening an Oven Door—Stand to the side of the appliance when opening
the door of a hot oven. Let hot air or steam escape before you remove or replace food in
• Keep Oven Vent Ducts Unobstructed. The wall oven is vented at the upper control panel or
at the center trim depending on the model. Touching the surfaces in this area when the wall
oven is operating may cause severe burns. Also, do not place plastic or heat-sensitive items
near the oven vent. These items could melt or ignite.
• Placement of Oven Racks. Always place oven racks in desired location while oven is cool.
Remove all utensils from the rack before removing rack. If rack must be moved while oven
is hot, use extreme caution. Use pot holders and grasp the rack with both hands to
reposition. Do not let pot holders contact the hot oven element or interior of the oven.
• Do not use the broiler pan without its insert. The broiler pan and grid allow dripping fat
to drain and be kept away from the high heat of the broiler.