Solutions to Common Problems
IMPORT T T T T ANT
Before calling for service, review this list. It may save you both time and expense. This list
includes common experiences that are not the result of defective workmanship or material
in your cooktop.
OVEN CONTROL BEEPS AND DISPLAYS AN "F" ERROR CODE
• Electronic control has detected a fault condition. Push CANCEL pad to clear the
display and stop the display from beeping. Reprogram the oven. If a fault reoccurs,
record the fault number, push the CANCEL pad and contact an authorized servicer.
• Place oven rack in center of oven. Place a level on the oven rack. Contact installing
agent if rack and cabinet cutout flooring are not level.
• Kitchen cabinet misalignment may make oven appear to be not level. Be sure
cabinets are square and level. Contact cabinet maker to correct problem.
ENTIRE OVEN DOES NOT OPERATE
• When the oven is first plugged in, or when the power supply to the oven has been
interrupted, the display will flash. The oven cannot be programmed until the clock is
• Be sure electrical cord is securely connected into the electrical junction box.
• Cord/plug is not installed and/or connected. Cord is not supplied with oven. Contact
your dealer, installing agent or authorized servicer.
• Service wiring not complete. Contact your dealer, installing agent or authorized
• Power outage. Check house lights to be sure. Call your local electric company.
• Short in cord/plug. Replace cord/plug.
• Controls are not set properly. See instructions to set the controls.
• House fuse has blown or circuit breaker has tripped immediately following
• House fuse may not be fully engaged. Check fuse and screw or engage circuit
OVEN LIGHT DOES NOT WORK
• Burned-out or loose bulb. Follow the instructions under Oven Light to replace or
tighten the bulb.