LG Electronics hereby declares that this/these
product(s) is/are in compliance with the essential
requirements and other relevant provisions of
Directive 2004/108/EC, 2006/95/EC, and 2009/125/
European representative :
LG Electronics Service Europe B.V. Veluwezoom 15,
AE Almere. The Netherlands
(Tel : +31-(0)36-547-8888)
Disposal of your old appliance
1. When this crossed-out wheeled bin symbol is
attached to a product it means the product is
covered by the European Directive 2002/96/EC.
2. All electrical and electronic products should
be disposed of separately from the municipal
waste stream via designated collection facilities
appointed by the government or the local
3. The correct disposal of your old appliance will help
prevent potential negative consequences for the
environment and human health.
4. For more detailed information about disposal of
your old appliance, please contact your city office,
waste disposal service or the shop where you
purchased the product.
EEE Compliance with Directive. (for Turkey only)
Safety way to remove the battery or the battery from the
Remove the old battery or battery pack, follow the steps in
reverse order than the assembly. To prevent contamination of the
environment and bring on possible threat to human and animal
health, the old battery or the battery put it in the appropriate
container at designated collection points. Do not dispose of
batteries or battery together with other waste. It is recommended
that you use local, free reimbursement systems batteries and
accumulators. The battery shall not be exposed to excessive heat
such as sunshine, fire or the lile.
Lamp(s) Contain Mercury, Dispose Properly.
The lamps in this product contain mercury. Please dispose
according to state, local or federal law.
This product contains a lamp(s) which contains mercury;
dispose according to local state, or federal laws.
1. Read these instructions.
2. Keep these instructions.
3. Heed all warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water.
6. Clean only with dry cloth.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance
with the manufacturer's instructions.
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat
registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-
type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider
than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and
a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong
are provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit
into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched
particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point
where they exit from the apparatus.
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the
12. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified
by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a
cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus
combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused
for long periods of time.
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is
required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way,
such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been
spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus
has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate
normally, or has been dropped.