Placing a Call from the
The list of the Call History stores up to 10 recently dialed informations.
The oldest entry in the list is automatically removed when the system receives a call or places a call after the maximum number of entries has
The last call placed always appears at the first of the list.
1. From the main screen, press the upper arrow
2. Use the left
3. Press the [OK] button to place a call. The call status dialog box is displayed.
The Call status dialog box shows the number or IP address that you are attempting to call and the status of the call.
If you cancel the call, press the [OK] button during the dialing.
Refer to the Call History of the Directory setting for more details.
Calls attempted in Call History use call protocol and bandwidth which are saved in list of Call History.
If you want to call as call protocol and bandwidth in setup, you attempt manual call in text inpu field.
Placing a Call from the Directory
The directory stores a list of names and numbers from which you can place calls.
To place a call from the directory, follow these steps:
1. From the main screen, press the [DIRECTORY] button on the remote control or select the [Directory] button on the main screen and press
the [OK] button to access the directory.
2. Use the arrow buttons to select the entry that you wish to dial.
3. Press the [OK] button to place the call. The call status dialog box is displayed. The Call status dialog box shows the number or IP address
that you are attempting to call and the status of the call.
Refer to the Directory setting for more details.
button. The Call History tab is expanded.
arrow button to select an entry.