Turn off the power switch at the following times, otherwise the machine may operate if the foot switch is depressed
by mistake, which could result in injury.
• When replacing the needle and bobbin
• When not using the machine and when leaving the machine unattended
Use threading mode or turn off the power first in order to carry out threading.
Do not touch any of the moving parts or press any objects against the machine while sewing, as this may result in
personal injury or damage to the machine.
1. Turn on the power switch.
2. Press the
program to be sewn.
3. Depress the foot switch to the 2nd step.
The feed mechanism will move to the home position.
4. Set the material under the work clamp (2).
(For the BE-438F, insert the button and place the
material under the button clamp (3). (Refer to "4-7.
Inserting the button".)
5. Depress the foot switch to the 1st step.
The work clamp (2) / button clamp (3) will be lowered.
6. Depress the foot switch to the 2nd step.
The sewing machine will start sewing.
7. Once sewing is completed and the thread has been
trimmed, the work clamp (2) / button clamp (3) will rise.
key (1) to select the number for the