4. PREPARATION BEFORE SEWING
4-7. Inserting the button (BE-438F)
4-8. Adjusting the button clamp (BE-438F)
4-9. Installing the accessory spring (BE-438F)
0.5 - 1.0mm
1. Press the button clamp plate cam (1) to open the button
2. Insert the button, making sure that the button is facing
the directing shown in the illustration, then release the
button clamp plate cam (1).
1. Insert the button in the button clamp, and then confirm
that the button is securely held by the clamp and that the
button can be turned by hand.
2. Loosen the shoulder screw (1), while the button is held
by the clamp. Move the adjusting plate (2) so that the
space between the adjusting plate (2) and screw (3) is
approximately 0.5 - 1.0 mm, then tighten the shoulder
If you would like the button to be raised up more after it is
sewn, install the accessory spring.
1. Install the spring support (1) with the bolt (2).
2. Install the spring (3) with the washer (4) and the screw
* Adjust so that the spring (3) is in the middle of the