IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using electrical appliances basic safety precautions should be followed, including the following:
WARNING - To reduce the risk of burns, electric shock, fire, injury to persons, or exposure to excessive microwave energy:
1) Read all instructions before installing and using the appliance.
2) Read and follow the specific "PRECAUTIONS TO AVOID POSSIBLE EXPOSURE TO EXCESSIVE MICROWAVE ENERGY"
found on (see section III.).
3) This appliance must be grounded. Connect only to properly grounded outlet. See "GROUNDING INSTRUCTIONS" found
on (see paragraph 7. - section II.).
4) Install or locate this appliance only in accordance with the provided installation instructions.
5) Some products such as whole eggs and sealed containers - for example, closed glass jars - are able to explode and
should not be heated in this oven.
6) Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in the manual. Do not use corrosive chemicals or vapors in
this appliance. This type of oven is specifically designed to heat, cook, or dry food. It is not designed for industrial or
7) As with any appliance, close supervision is necessary when used by children.
8) Do not operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, or if it has been damaged or
9) This appliance should be serviced only by qualified service personnel. Contact nearest authorized service facility for
examination, repair, or adjustment.
10) Do not cover or block any openings on the appliance.
11) Do not store this appliance outdoors. Do not use this product near water - for example, near a kitchen sink, in a wet
basement, near a swimming pool, or similar locations.
12) Do not immerse cord or plug in water.
13) Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
14) Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter.
15) See door surface cleaning instructions on (see paragraph 7. - section III.).
16) To reduce the risk of fire in the oven cavity:
i) Do not overcook food. Carefully attend appliance when paper, plastic, or other combustible materials are placed inside
the oven to facilitate cooking.
ii) Remove wire twist-ties from paper or plastic bags before placing bag in oven.
iii) If materials inside the oven ignite, keep oven door closed, turn oven off, and disconnect the power cord, or shut off
power at the fuse or circuit breaker panel.
iv) Do not use the cavity for storage purposes. Do not leave paper products, cooking utensils, or food in the cavity when
not in use.
17) Liquids, such as water, coffee, or tea are able to be overheated beyond the boiling point without appearing to be boiling.
Visible bubbling or boiling when the container is removed from the microwave oven is not always present. THIS COULD
RESULT IN VERY HOT LIQUIDS SUDDENLY BOILING OVER WHEN THE CONTAINER IS DISTURBED OR A UTENSIL
IS INSERTED INTO THE LIQUID.
Don't install the oven on the free-standing support
Do not store or use gasoline or other flammable vapors or liquids in the vicinity of this or any other appliance.
Improper installation, adjustment, alteration, service or maintenance can cause property damage,
injury or death. Read the installation, operating and maintenance instructions thoroughly before installing or
servicing this equipment.
(for CANADA only).
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTION