Replacing door seals (Fig. 4)
NB: The door seal is a component that can become worn over
time. It is advisable to replace it whenever any hardening or break-
age is noticed.
To replace it, proceed as follows:
• Remove the seal from its seat and clean the latter of any traces
• apply a bead of silicone sealant at point 1 along the inside pro-
file of the seal seat.
• insert the new seal along the entire seat.
9.3 PARTICULAR CLEANING
Cleaning and checking efficiency of the draining system
Periodically clean the drain pipe, checking for any obstructions
involving the draining of water.
Cleaning the CLEANING SYSTEM rotating jet (Fig. 5)
It is advisable to clean the jet in case of:
- long periods of CLEANING SYSTEM disuse
- difficulty in wash arm rotation (probable nozzle obstruction)
- use of very hard water.
If the nozzles are completely obstructed, use the tip of a knife to
remove any encrustations.
• Extract (without removing) the retaining clip A from the middle
block of the jet. For this operation, insert the tip of a screwdriver
in the part indicated by the arrow and turn it from the vertical to
the horizontal position as shown in the figure.
• Remove the jet from the rotation pin.
• Place the rotating jet in a bowl containing descaler, leave to work
over night then rinse with plenty of water.
• Refit the jet, inserting it on the rotation pin and pressing the
retaining clip into its original position.