I. GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS
1. APPLIANCE DESCRIPTION
This handbook concerns various appliance models.
For further information regarding your model, refer to Table
The appliance has the following features:
• Digital indication of temperature.
• Thermostatic probe for measuring the product's "core" tempera-
ture (core probe).
• Constant monitoring of cooking parameters during the entire
• Periodical emptying and subsequent automatic washing of the
steam generator to prevent excess scaling.
• Signalling the need for periodical boiler maintenance, see rel-
2. TABLE 1: TECHNICAL DATA
Maximum load capacities
Information on sound emissions: The functional components
of the appliances in question have a noise level not exceeding 70
The model of your oven is indicated at the PNC field on the
"Technical Data" plate located at the bottom of the left side.
^ OPERATING LEVEL.
• Compartment rapid fume extraction device for gratinating, with
• AIR-BREAK anti-backflow device for preventing backflow from
the drainage system entering the oven.
• Compartment lighting lamps.
• Door opening double-action safety mechanism to prevent burns.
• Door with double glass: better comfort in the kitchen and low
• Cycle for daily cleaning of cooking compartment (CLEANING
SYSTEM) (according to model).
• Self-diagnosis for possible malfunctions by means of signalling
with identification codes (refer to par. "Information and error