3. GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
The following symbols are used in the manual to mark and identify
the various types of hazards:
DANGER FOR THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF
DANGER OF ELECTRIC DISCHARGE (Electrocution)
- DANGEROUS VOLTAGE.
RISK OF DAMAGE TO THE MACHINE.
• Before installing and using the ap-
pliance, carefully read this handbook as
it provides important information and
instructions on safe installation, use and
• Keep this handbook for further con-
sultation by the various operators, or in
case the appliance is resold.
Attention: Appliance installation, any maintenance
work and conversion to another type of gas must only
be carried out by professionally qualiﬁ ed personnel
authorised by the Manufacturer.
• This appliance is intended for collective use and is expressly
designed for cooking food. Any other use is deemed improper.
The appliance must only be used by trained staff.
• This appliance is not intended for use by people (including chil-
dren) with limited physical, sensory or mental abilities or without
experience and knowledge of it, unless they are supervised or
instructed in its use by a person responsible for their safety.
• Switch the appliance off in case of fault or poor operation.
• For any repairs, only consult an After-Sales Centre autho-
rised by the manufacturer and demand original replacement
Failure to observe the above can compromise appliance
safety and invalidates any form of warranty.
• Do not clean the appliance with direct
jets of water.
• Do not use products containing chlorine (chlorine bleach,
hydrochloric acid, etc.), even if diluted, to clean the steel parts.
• Do not use corrosive substances (e.g. muriatic acid) to clean
the ﬂ oor under the appliance.
• For further details see the section "Cleaning and maintenance".
• Do not store or use gasoline or other ﬂ ammable vapours,
liquids or items in the vicinity of this or any other appliance.
• Do not spray aerosols in the vicinity of this appliance
while it is in operation.
• Never check for leaks with an open ﬂ ame
• The appliance is not suitable for a marine environment.
3.1 PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT
Give below is a summary table of the Personal Protection
Equipment (PPE) to be used during the various stages of the
machine's service life.
PPE AVAILABLE OR TO BE USED IF NECESSARY
PPE NOT REQUIRED
(*) During Normal use, gloves must be heatproof to protect hands
when removing the hot pan from the appliance.
Failure to use the personal protection equipment by operators,
specialised technicians or users can involve exposure to
chemical risk and possible damage to health.
3.2 RESIDUAL RISKS
The machine has several risks that were not completely elimina-
ted from a design standpoint or with the installation of adequate
For the Customer's complete information, the residual risks re-
maining on the machine are indicated below: such actions are to
be considered incorrect and therefore strictly forbidden.
DESCRIPTION OF HAZARDOUS
The operator can slip due to water or dirt
on the ﬂ oor.
The operator deliberately or unintention-
ally touches some components
inside the machine or dishes at the out-
feed without using gloves or without
allowing them to cool.
Contact with live parts during mainte-
nance operations carried out with the
electrical panel powered. The operator
intervenes (with a power tool or without
disconnecting the power to the machine)
lying down on the wet ﬂ oor.
The operator intervenes on the machine
using unsuitable systems to access
the upper part (e.g. rung ladders, or
climbs on it).
Tipping of loads
During maintenance on the machine or
the packing containing the machine
with the use of unsuitable accessories or
lifting systems or with load unbalanced.
When handling pans containing food.