DO NOT SPRAY THE OUTSIDE OF THE
APPLIANCE WITH WATER OR CLEAN WITH A WATER JET.
CLEANING WITH A WATER JET CAN IMPREGNAT
CHLORIDES INTO THE STAINLESS STEEL, CAUSING THE
ONSET OF CORROSION.
WARNING: DO NOT USE PRODUCTS CONTAINING
CHLORINE (BLEACH, HYDROCHLORIC ACID ETC.) EVEN
DILUTED, TO CLEAN STEEL SURFACES.
WARNING: DO NOT USE CORROSIVE SUBSTANCES (E.G.
MURIATIC ACID) TO CLEAN THE FLOOR UNDER THE
4. THE ENVIRONMENT
• All packing materials are environmentally friendly. They can be
stored without risk or burned in a special waste incineration plant.
Recyclable plastic components are marked as follows:
polyethylene : outer wrapping, instruction handbook
bag, gas nozzle bag.
polypropylene: roof packing panels, straps
polystyrene foam: corner protectors
• Our appliances are designed and optimized with laboratory test-
ing in order to offer high performance and efficiency. In any case,
to reduce energy consumption (electricity, gas and water), avoid
using the equipment empty for long periods or in conditions that
compromise optimum efficiency (e.g. door open). Also, if pos-
sible, pre-heat the appliance immediately before use.
• In order to reduce the emission of pollutants into the environ-
ment, it is advisable to clean the appliance (externally and when
necessary internally) with products that are more than 90% bio-
• At the end of the appliance's working life, make sure it is not
dispersed in the environment.
• Our appliances are manufactured using more than 90% metal
materials (stainless steel, iron, aluminum, galvanized sheet, etc.)
which can therefore be recycled by means of the conventional
recovery facilities, in conformity with the current regulations in
the country of use.
• Make the appliance unusable by removing the power cable and
any compartment or cavity closing mechanisms (when present)
in order to avoid the risk of someone becoming closed inside.