Acer S205F / S200F User's Manual
• The power connection should always be disconnected prior to removal of the Power Supply/
• A safe electrical earth connection must be provided to the power cord. Check the grounding
• Provide a suitable power source with electrical overload protection to meet the requirements
Do not remove covers from the PSU. Danger of electric shock inside. Return the PSU to your supplier
If this equipment is used in a manner not specified by the manufacturer, the protection provided
by the equipment may be impaired.
Fibre Channel Host & Expansion Connectors
If fitted with Optical modules, the modules must be a UL (or other North American NRTL)
RECOGNISED COMPONENT and the laser in the module must comply with Laser Class 1, US 21 CFR
(J) and EN 60825-1.
If passive copper cables are connected, the cable must not have a connection to the supply pins,
pins 15 & 16.
The battery is user replaceable, please refer to the Battery Replacement Procedure.
There is a danger of explosion if the battery is incorrectly replaced.
• Dispose of used batteries in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions and National
Rack System Precautions
The following safety requirements must be considered when the unit is mounted in a rack.
• The rack design should incorporate stabilizing features suitable to prevent the rack from
• When loading a rack with the units, fill the rack from the bottom up and empty from the top
• System must be operated with low pressure rear exhaust installation (Back pressure created by
Cooling module from the enclosure.
of the enclosure before applying power.
laid down in the technical specification.
PSU Safety Label: Electric Shock Hazard Inside
tipping or being pushed over during installation or in normal use.
rack doors and obstacles not to exceed 5 pascals [0.5mm Water gauge])