• Choose the mounting location where the unit will not interfere with the normal
driving function of the driver .
• Before finally installing the unit, connect the wiring temporarily and make sur e it is
all connected up properly and the unit and the system works properly.
• Use only the parts included with the unit to ensure proper installation. The use of
unauthorized parts can cause malfunctions.
• Consult with your nearest dealer if installation requires the drilling of holes or other
modifications of the vehicle.
• Install the unit where it does not get in the driver's way and cannot injure the
passenger if there is a sudden stop, like an emergency stop.
• If installation angle exceeds 30 from horizontal, the unit might not give its optimum
Avoid installing the unit where it would be subject to high temperature, such as from
direct sunlight, or from hot air, from the heater, or where it would be subject to dust,
dirt or excessive vibration.
This unit can be properly installed either from "Front" (conventional DIN Front-mount)
or "Rear"(DIN Rear -mount installation, utilizing threaded screw holes at the sides of
the unit chassis). For details, refer to the following illustrated installation methods.
DIN FRONT-MOUNT (Method A)
Installation of the unit
After inserting the holder into the
dashboard, select the appropriate tab
according to the thickness of the
dashboard material and bend them
inwards to secure the holder in place.