Insert the mountina bracket into the DIN-standard
cutout (182 x 53 mm) in the dashboard
2. Bend the mounting bracket stopper outwards until the bracket fits snugly in the cutout.
3. Install the supplied mounting screw (M5) in the audio unit.
Cover the mounting screw with the supplied rubber cap.
4. Push the unit into mounting bracket until it locks in place.
1. Insert the pair of unlock levers into the slot on each side of the front panel until it clicks.
Take care not to insert the levers upsidedown.
2. Pressing the levers downward, pull the levers to remove the audio unit.