1. Insert the mounting bracket into the DIN-standard cutout (182 x 53 mm) in the dashboard or console.
2. Bend the mounting bracket stopper outwards until the bracket fits snugly in the cutout.
3. Install the supplied mounting screw (M5) in the audio unit.
Cover the mounting screw with the supplied rubber cap.
4. Push the unit into mounting bracket until it locks in place.
1. Remove the front panel.
2. Insert the pair of removing tools into the holes provided on each side of the audio unit.
3. Remove the audio unit.