Before applying the power
Unpack the unit carefully and make sure that all accessories are
FM indoor antenna (1)
Remote control unit (1)
If any accessories are missing, or if the unit is damaged or fails to operate,
notify your dealer immediately. If the unit was shipped to you directly,
notify your shipper immediately. Kenwood recommends that you retain
the original carton and packing materials in case you need to move or ship
the unit in the future.
Keep this manual handy for future reference.
AM loop antenna (1)
Batteries (R03/AAA) (2)
Preparing the remote control
Loading the batteries
1 Remove the cover.
3 Close the cover.
• Insert two AAA-size (R03) batteries as indicated by the polarity
When the standby indicator is lit, the power turns ON when you press the
RECEIVER ON key on the remote control. When the power comes ON,
press the key you want to operate.
• When pressing more than one remote control key successively, press
the keys securely by leaving an interval of 1 second or more between
1. The supplied batteries may have shorter lives than ordinary batteries
due to use during operation checks.
2. When the remote-controllable distance gets shorter than before,
replace both batteries with new ones.
3. Placing the remote sensor in direct sunlight, or in direct light from a
high frequency fluorescent lamp may cause malfunction.
In such a case, change the location of the system installation to prevent
2 Insert the batteries.
Infrared ray system