Before applying the power
Unpack the unit carefully and make sure that all accessories are
FM indoor antenna (1)
Remote control unit (1)
If any accessories are missing, or if the unit is damaged or fails to operate,
notify your dealer immediately. If your unit was shipped to you directly,
notify your shipper immediately. Kenwood recommend that you retain
the original carton and packing materials in case you needs to move or
ship the unit in the future.
Keep this manual handy for future reference.
AM loop antenna (1)
Batteries (R6/AA) (2)
Preparing the remote control
Loading the batteries
1 Remove the cover.
3 Close the cover.
• Insert two AA-size (R6) batteries as indicated by the polarity markings.
When the STANDBY indicator is lit, the power turns ON when you press
the POWER RCVR key on the remote control. When the power comes
ON, press the key you want to operate.
• When pressing more than one remote control key successively,
press the keys securely by leaving an interval of 1 second or more
1. The supplied batteries may have shorter lives than ordinary batteries
due to use during operation checks.
2. When the remote-controllable distance gets shorter than before,
replace both batteries with new ones.
3. Placing the remote sensor in direct sunlight, or in direct light from a
high frequency fluorescent lamp may cause a malfunction.
In such a case, change the location of the system installation to
2 Insert the batteries.
Infrared ray system