In case of difficulty
Remote control unit
Certain inputs cannot be selected using the
Remote control operation is not possible.
• No setup codes registered for the respective
• The remote control unit is set to a different
• Batteries are exhausted.
• The remote control unit is too far away from
the main system, controlling angle is too large,
or there is an obstacle between the receiver
and the remote.
• No disc or tape is placed in the source
• An attempt is made to play a tape which is
being recorded in the cassette deck.
• The remote control has not been set to the
operation mode for the component you wish
• Register a setup code at the respective input(s).
• Press the RCV MODE key to select the
appropriate operation mode.
• Replace with new batteries.
• Operate the remote control unit within the
• Place the disc or tape in the source component
which you want to play.
• Wait until recording has completed.
• Press any of the Source keys or
key to activate the operation mode for the
component you want to control before