Printing with the StylusRIP Software
Drag and Drop Printing
Drag and drop allows you to print one or more files at a
convenient time. You can close your applications, so your
Macintosh can print as quickly as possible with the maximum
system resources. You don't even have to have the StylusRIP
application open before you start. Follow these steps:
1. Create a PostScript document as usual and set your Page
3. In the Print dialog box, set the
4. Select a level 2 binary PostScript file type (not an EPS file).
5. Select the other options you want to use, and click
When you return to the StylusRIP print dialog box, click
6. If necessary, choose the folder where you want to save the
7. After your file is created, simply drag it to the StylusRIP
alias. StylusRIP opens (if it's not already open) and begins
processing your file or files. You can continue to drag and
drop multiple files, and they will be processed in order.
from the File menu.