You can erase images singly or all at once.
Be careful when erasing images. Erased images cannot be recovered.
❍ Protected images cannot be erased.
❍ Movies can only be erased when the first scene is displayed as a still image.
respective playback mode (still image or movie) will be erased.
Erasing a Single Image
1. Select the image you wish to erase.
2. Press the SET dial to open the FILE OPER. menu.
In CARD CAMERA mode, the menu appears when you press the SET dial while you are
reviewing a still image, or when you press the SET dial right after recording.
3. Select [IMAGE ERASE].
• "ERASE THIS IMAGE?", [NO] and [YES] appears.
• If an image is protected, [YES] appears in purple.
4. Select [YES].
The image is erased and the previous image appears.
5. Select [b RETURN] to close the menu.
Erasing a Single Image/All Images
1. Open the menu and select [CARD OPERATIONS].
2. Select [IMAGE ERASE].
3. Select [SINGLE] or [ALL].
• When erasing a single image: "ERASE THIS IMAGE?", [NO] and [YES] appears. If an
image is protected, [YES] appears in purple.
• When erasing all images: "ERASE ALL IMAGES? [EXCEPT FOR
and [YES] appears.
4. Select [YES] and close the menu.
• When erasing a single image: The image is erased and the previous image appears. To
erase another image, select the image with the CARD +/– button and select [YES].
• When erasing all images: All still images or movies with exception of the protected ones
When you select to erase all images, only those images in the