Erasing All Print Orders
1. Open the menu and select [CARD OPERATIONS].
2. Select [
3. Select [YES].
4. Close the menu.
1. Connect the printer to the camcorder (
2. Open the menu and select [\
• The print setting menu appears.
PRINT ORDER" appears, when you connect a printer with direct print function
and select [\
3. Make sure that [PRINT] is selected and press the SET dial.
Printing starts. The print setting menu disappears when printing is complete.
❍ Depending on the connected printer, you can select style or paper settings
before step 3.
❍ Cancel Printing/Printing Errors (
❍ Restarting Printing
Open the CARD PLAY menu and select [\
print setting menu and press the SET dial. The remaining images will be
Printing cannot be restarted in the following cases:
- When you change the print order settings.
- When you delete a still image with print order settings.
PRINT ORDERS ALL ERASE].
PRINT ORDERS?", [NO] and [YES] appears.
PRINT] without having set the print order.
PRINT ORDERS ALL ERASE
PRINT]. Select [RESUME] in the