❍ When recording from a tape in the camcorder or other video devices:
- A still image recorded from an image in 16:9 format will be vertically
- The data code of the still image will reflect the date and time it has been
recorded on the memory card.
- The size of the still image will be 640 × 480.
❍ When connecting with a DV cable, make sure that no USB cable is connected
to the camcorder.
Screen Displays during Still Image Recording
q Still Image Quality
Indicates the image quality of the still
w Remaining Card Capacity for
flashing in red: No card
in green: 6 or more images
in yellow: 1 to 5 images
in red: No more images
• The indication may not decrease
even though a recording has been
made, or may decrease by 2 images
• All indicators are displayed in green
when a memory card is played back.
"e" Card Access Display
Indicates that the camcorder is writing
on the memory card.
e Image Size
Indicates the still image size.