2. Turn the SET dial to select [DISPLAY SETUP/
press the SET dial.
3. Turn the SET dial to select [LCD MIRROR] and press
the SET dial.
4. Turn the SET dial to select [OFF].
5. Press the MENU button to close the menu.
When [LCD MIRROR] is set to [ON], only tape or card operation and self-timer
displays appear on the LCD screen (all displays appear on the viewfinder screen).
Screen Displays during Recording
q Time code
Indicates the recording time in hours,
minutes and seconds.
w Remaining tape
Indicates the remaining time of the tape
in minutes. "b" moves during
recording. "b END" flashes when the
tape reaches the end.
• When the time left is less than 15
seconds, the remaining tape time may
• Depending on the type of the tape,
the indication may not be displayed
e Remaining battery charge
The battery symbol indicates the charge
status of the battery pack.
• "k" starts flashing in red when the
battery pack is empty.
• When you attach an empty battery
pack, the power may turn off without
• The actual battery charge may not be
indicated accurately depending on the
condition under which battery pack
and camcorder are used.
r When "j" flashes
"j" flashes in red when the lithium
button battery is not installed, or when
it runs out.
t Recording reminder
The camcorder counts from 1 to 10
seconds when you start recording. This
is helpful to avoid scenes that are too