Playing Back the Added Sound
You can select to play back Stereo 1 (original sound), Stereo 2 (added sound), or adjust
the balance of both sounds.
1. Open the menu and select [AUDIO SETUP]. Select [12bit AUDIO], select
a setting and close the menu.
• STEREO1: Plays back the original sound.
• STEREO2: Plays back the added sound.
• MIX/FIXED: Plays back stereo 1 and stereo 2 in the same level.
• MIX/VARI.: Plays back stereo 1 and stereo 2. The mix balance can be adjusted.
2. If you have selected [MIX/VARI.], adjust the mix level: Open the menu
and select [AUDIO SETUP]. Select [MIX BALANCE], adjust the balance
with the SET dial and close the menu.
Turn the SET dial down to increase the volume of Stereo 1 and up to increase the
volume of Stereo 2.
❍ The camcorder resets to [STEREO1] when you turn the camcorder off. However,
the mix balance is memorized by the camcorder.
❍ You can also press the 12bit AUDIO OUT button on the wireless controller to
select the audio output. However, the mix balance can only be adjusted in the