2. Turn off the computer and disconnect the computer from ac power and all connected cables. Then,
close the computer display.
3. Remove the nano-SIM-card tray if your computer comes with one. See "Connect to a cellular network
(for selected models)" on page 9.
4. Remove the base cover assembly. See "Base cover assembly (T14 Gen 2 and P14s Gen 2)" on page 42
or "Base cover assembly (T15 Gen 2 and P15s Gen 2)" on page 44.
Before you start, read
Generic Safety and Compliance Notices
For access, do the following:
1. Disable the built-in battery. See "Disable Fast Startup and the built-in battery" on page 42.
2. Turn off the computer and disconnect the computer from ac power and all connected cables.
T14 Gen 2, T15 Gen 2, P14s Gen 2, and P15s Gen 2 User Guide
and print the following instructions.