Chapter 3. Explore your computer
This section provides introduction to the Vantage and Lenovo Quick Clean apps.
The Vantage app
The preinstalled Vantage app is a customized one-stop solution to help you maintain your computer with
automated updates and fixes, configure hardware settings, and get personalized support.
To access the Vantage app, type Vantage in the Windows search box.
The Vantage app enables you to:
• Know the device status easily and customize device settings.
• Download and install UEFI BIOS, firmware, and driver updates to keep your computer up-to-date.
• Monitor your computer health, and secure your computer against outside threats.
• Scan your computer hardware and diagnose hardware problems.
• Look up warranty status (online).
• Access User Guide and helpful articles.
• The available features vary depending on the computer model.
• The Vantage app makes periodic updates of the features to keep improving your experience with your
computer. The description of features might be different from that on your actual user interface.
Lenovo Quick Clean
Depending on the model, your computer might support the Lenovo Quick Clean feature. The preinstalled
Lenovo Quick Clean enables you to temporarily disable the keyboard, screen, trackpad, and TrackPoint
pointing device for cleaning.
To access Lenovo Quick Clean, do one of the following:
• Type Lenovo Quick Clean in the Windows search box.
• Press Fn and the right Shift key at the same time.
To download the latest version of Lenovo Quick Clean, go to https://pcsupport.lenovo.com.
Smart features (for selected models)
Your computer might be preinstalled with Glance by Mirametrix
. Glance can capture your head movement
through camera and makes your computer smarter and more efficient.
© Copyright Lenovo 2021